Brownsville Station - Brownsville Station AlbumPerformer: Brownsville Station
Title: Brownsville Station
Style: Hard Rock
Cat#: 06 PS 2026, PS 2026
Label: Private Stock
Size MP3 version: 1037 mb
Size FLAC version: 1469 mb
Size WMA version: 1993 mb
Brownsville Station - Brownsville Station Album
|1||My Friend Jack||3:20|
|2||Mr. Johnson Sez|
Written By – Johnson
|3||Ain't That A Shame||2:42|
|4||The Martian Boogie||7:00|
|5||Rockers' N' Rollers||3:05|
|7||(Throw Me A) Lifeline||3:50|
|10||Lady (Put The Light On Me)||3:24|
|PS 2026, 06 PS 2026||Brownsville Station||Brownsville Station (LP, Album)||Private Stock, Private Stock||PS 2026, 06 PS 2026||US||1977|
|PS 2026-V||Brownsville Station||Brownsville Station (LP, Album)||Private Stock||PS 2026-V||Canada||1977|
|819514011712||Brownsville Station||Brownsville Station (LP, Ltd, RE, Red)||Culture Factory||819514011712||US||2019|
|PVLP 1021||Brownsville Station||Brownsville Station (LP, Album)||Private Stock||PVLP 1021||UK||1977|
|PVLP 1021||Brownsville Station||Brownsville Station (LP, Album, TP)||Private Stock||PVLP 1021||UK||1977|
- Arranged By – Brownsville Station
- Art Direction – Dave Perl
- Bass, Guitar, Vocals – Michael Lutz
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Henry "H-Bomb" Weck
- Guitar, Bass, Keyboards, Vocals – Bruce "Beezer" Nazarian
- Guitar, Harmonica, Vocals – Cub Koda
- Management – Al Nalli
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Photography By – Shig Ikeida
- Producer, Engineer – Eddie Kramer
- Typography [Hand Lettering] – Ray Barber
- Written-By – Nazarian (tracks: A1, A5, A2, A5), Koda (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B1, B3, B5), Domino-Bartholomew (tracks: B4), Weck (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B3), John Goodison (tracks: A3), Lutz (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B1, B3, B5), Phil Wainman (tracks: A3)
Label variation Specialty Records Corporation pressing
Catalog number 06 PS 2026 on spine, PS 2026 on jacket and label.
Produced for Remarkable Productions
Recorded at The Cenacle-Mt. Kisco, NY by the Record Plant mobile unit. More recording at Record Plant, NYC
© ℗ 1977 Private Stock Records, Ltd.
All selections published by Alnal Music (ASCAP) except:
A3 published by Utopia Music/Dejamus Inc. (ASCAP)
B3 published by Unart Music Corp. (BMI)
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side 1): PS 2026-A SP
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side 2): PS 2026-B SP
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched): PS-2026-A 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched): PS-2026-B 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Both Sides): STERLING SRC [logo]
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Produced For – Remarkable Productions Inc.
- Recorded At – The Cenacle
- Recorded By – Record Plant Mobile Studio
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Private Stock Records, Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Private Stock Records, Ltd.
- Published By – Alnal Music
- Published By – Utopia Music Ltd.
- Published By – Dejamus Inc.
- Published By – Unart Music Corp.
Brownsville Station - Brownsville Station. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Yeah is the 3rd studio album by the hard rock band Brownsville Station. It was their highest charting album, reaching number 98 on the Billboard 200, while the single Smokin' in the Boy's Room reached number three on U. Billboard Hot 100 chart and number 27 in the UK Singles Chart. Some British and Irish LP releases used the album title Smokin' in the Boy's Room. Side one. Question of Temperature Mike Appel, Ed Schnug, Don Henny - 3:31. Lightnin' Bar Blues Hoyt Axton - 2:52. Brownsville Station - Still Smokin' on AirPlay Direct. Radio Creds are votes awarded to artists by radio programmers who have downloaded their music and have been impressed with the artist's professionalism and the audience's response to the new music. Creds help artists advance through the AirPlay Direct community. Brownsville Station - Brownsville Station 1977. To favorites 2 Download album. Listen album. Blues Rock Southern Rock. Brownsville Station. Songs in album Brownsville Station - Brownsville Station 1977. Brownsville Station - Hot Spit. Brownsville Station - Sleazy Luise. Brownsville Station - Lady Put The Light On Me. Brownsville Station - Lover. Brownsville Station - Mr. Brownsville Station - Throw Me A Lifeline. A Detroit area rock & roll band formed in 1969 by guitarists Cub Koda and Mike Lutz, Brownsville Station's original members also included T. Cronley drums and Tony Driggins bass, with Henry Weck Read Full Biography. Brownsville Station was a band from Michigan that was popular in the 1970s. However, Gene Vincent recorded it in 1956. The song was called Be Bop a Lula. This is probably why BS omitted it from their various anthologies. Their most famous song, Smokin' In the Boys Room from their 1973 album Yeah was recognized as one of rock's earliest teen anthems, featuring angst filled lyrics, blaring guitars and a harmonica solo. read more. Brownsville Station is an American rock band from Michigan that was popular in the 1970s. Original members included Cub Koda guitaristvocalist, Mike Lutz guitaristvocalist, T. Cronley drummer, and Tony Driggins bassistvocals. Later members included Henry H-Bomb Weck drummer and Bruce Nazarian guitaristvocalist. They are remembered for the top-10 hit single Smokin' in the Boys Room 1973. Released 1977. Brownsville Station Tracklist. Hot Spit Lyrics. Город: , the station stopped broadcasting. Perhaps, this is a temporary station problem. You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country