Lagwagon - Blaze AlbumPerformer: Lagwagon
Label: Fat Wreck Chords
Size MP3 version: 1542 mb
Size FLAC version: 2679 mb
Size WMA version: 2110 mb
Lagwagon - Blaze Album
|1||Dancing The Collapse|
|3||I Must Be Hateful|
Vocals [Additional] – E Dagger
Cello – Angus Cooke
|9||Tomorrow Is Heartbreak|
|10||Dinner And A Movie|
Music By – Rest, Cape
|FAT642-2||Lagwagon||Blaze (CD, Album, Enh)||Fat Wreck Chords||FAT642-2||US||2003|
|FAT642-1||Lagwagon||Blaze (LP, Album)||Fat Wreck Chords||FAT642-1||US||2003|
|FAT642-1||Lagwagon||Blaze (LP, Album, RE)||Fat Wreck Chords||FAT642-1||US||2015|
|FAT642-1||Lagwagon||Blaze (LP, Album, Blu)||Fat Wreck Chords||FAT642-1||US||2003|
- Arranged By – Lagwagon
- Bass – Jesse Buglione
- Design – Winni
- Drums – Dave Raun
- Engineer [Assistant] – Anne Navone, Dustin Beluna, Josh Grutze, Preston Boebel
- Guitar – Chris Flippin, Chris Rest
- Lacquer Cut By – Dc
- Lyrics By – Buglione, Cape
- Mastered By – Brad Vance
- Mastered By [Additional Mastering] – Eddy Schreyer
- Music By – Cape
- Photography By – Jake Blakesberg
- Producer [Additional Production] – Joey Cape
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – RyanGreene.com
- Technician [Additional Tracking] – Angus Cooke, Thom Flowers
- Vocals – Joey Cape
©&℗ 2003 Fat Wreck Chords
Recorded at Motor Studios, San Francisco, California.
Additional tracking at Orange Whip Studios, Santa Barbara, California.
Drums tracked at Clear Lake Audio, Los Angeles, California.
Additional mastering at Oasis Mastering, Studio City, California.
All songs © 2003 Stokin' The Neighbors Music (ASCAP).
1,027 copies pressed. Includes a lyric sheet.
Apart from color it can be distinguished from the original pressing by missing Fat Wreck Chords postal address on the back cover while having label and band websites printed only.
Tracks are listed sequentially over the sides.
Lacquer cutting company and vinyl processing company uncredited, identified by the matrix numbers.
- Barcode: 7 51097-0642-1 4
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): FAT 642 - 1 A ['Dc Bqs' mooshed signature] 9343.1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): FAT 642 - 1 B ['Dc Bqs' mooshed signature] 9343.2
- Copyright (c) – Fat Wreck Chords
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fat Wreck Chords
- Recorded At – Motor Studios
- Recorded At – Orange Whip Recording
- Recorded At – Clear Lake Audio
- Mastered At – DNA Mastering
- Mastered At – Oasis Mastering
- Copyright (c) – Stokin' The Neighbors Music
- Lacquer Cut At – Better Quality Sound
- Mastered At – Record Technology Incorporated – 9343
- Designed At – 3am.net
Blaze is Lagwagon's sixth album, released in 2003. The album marked their first studio release in the five years since Let's Talk About Feelings. The absence was due to frontman Joey Cape being involved with band projects like Bad Astronaut and Me First and the Gimme Gimmes. Lagwagon did not completely disband during that time, and briefly reunited in 2002. It was the first Lagwagon album to rank on the Billboard 200, reaching 172. All songs written by Joey Cape and Jesse Buglione, except where noted. Blaze by Lagwagon, released 08 April 2003 1. Burn 2. E Dagger 3. Dancing The Collapse 4. I Must Be Hateful 5. Falling Apart 6. Max Says 7. Billy Club 8. Dividers 9. Never Stops 10. Dinner And a Movie 11. Lullaby 12. Billionaire 13. Tomorrow Is Heartbreak 14. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Purchasable with gift card. Buy Digital Album. 10 USD. The Orchard Music от лица компании Fat Wreck Chords ASCAP, SOLAR Music Rights Management, UMPG Publishing, UMPI, EMI Music Publishing и другие авторские. Album 2003 14 Songs. Alternative 2003. After an overlong layoff, Lagwagon finally get back on the road with Blaze, their first new album in five years. They announced their return with a roundup of rarities, Let's Talk About Leftovers in 2002, then set off on tour, which brought their long-suffering fans running to catch them at Warped. So, was it worth the wait Of course. In fact, it's like they never left. Blaze Lagwagon album. 2003 studio album by Lagwagon. Studio album by. This album marked their first studio release in five years of absence with Let's Talk About Feelings. Lagwagon did not completely disband during that time and briefly reunited in 2002. Track listing. 14 tracks 42:32. Album Name Blaze. Type Album. Released date 08 April 2003. Labels Fat Wreck Chords. Music StylePunk-Rock. Members owning this album8. Blaze, 2003. E Dagger, 02:09. Dancing the Collapse, 02:15. I Must Be Hateful, 03:29. Max Says, 03:21. Billy Club, 02:48. Dividers, 02:42