Michael Hedges - Aerial Boundaries AlbumPerformer: Michael Hedges
Title: Aerial Boundaries
Style: New Age, Acoustic, Neofolk
Label: Windham Hill Records
Size MP3 version: 1827 mb
Size FLAC version: 2200 mb
Size WMA version: 2988 mb
Genre: Rock / Country
Michael Hedges - Aerial Boundaries Album
Engineer, Edited By – Michael Hedges
|5||The Magic Farmer||3:50|
|7||Ménage À Trois|
Bass [Fretless] – Mike ManringEngineer – Oliver DiCiccoFlute – Mindy Rosenfeld
|8||After The Goldrush|
Bass [Fretless] – Mike ManringEngineer – Bill MuellerWritten-By – Neil Young
- Design – Anne Ackerman Robinson
- Engineer – Steven Miller (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 9)
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Nick Gutfreund (tracks: 1 to 4, 6), Tom Arrison (tracks: 1 to 4, 6)
- Guitar – Michael Hedges
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Mixed By [To Digital] – Steven Miller (tracks: 7, 8)
- Photography By [Cover] – Richard Santangelo
- Photography By [Liner] – Cathye English
- Producer – Michael Hedges, Steven Miller, William Ackerman
- Technician [Digital Transfers] – Mark Boddeker
- Written-By – Michael Hedges (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 9)
Tracks 1 to 4 and 6 recorded live to 2 track digital master in the Living Room at Windham Hill Inn, West Townshend, VT, using Fedco Audio Labs remote truck.
"After the Goldrush" recorded live to 2 track master at Sheffield Studio, Baltimore, Maryland.
"The Magic Farmer" recorded live to 2 track master at Different Fur Studio, San Francisco, CA.
"Ménage À Trois" recorded at Mobius Music, San Francisco, CA. Mixed to digital at A&M Studios, Los Angeles, CA.
"Spare Change" realized at the Peabody Electronic Music Studio, Baltimore, MD. All sounds are of guitar origin. Mixed to digital at the Peabody Recording Stduio.
Digital transfers at Master Digital, Venice, CA. Original mastering at A&M Studios, Los Angeles, CA.
Made by Nippon Columbia Co., Ltd. (Denon), Japan
Manufactured by Windham Hill Records, A Division of Windham Hill Productions Inc. ©℗ Windham Hill Records. 1984. Distributed by A&M Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
The track "Ménage à Trois" is correctly listed on the CD label but misprinted as "Ménage á Trois" on the rear cover and the rear panel of the booklet.
- Barcode: 0 1934-11032-2
- Matrix / Runout: WD-1032
- Distributed By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Windham Hill Productions Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Windham Hill Records
- Copyright (c) – Windham Hill Records
- Made By – Nippon Columbia Co., Ltd.
- Published By – Broken Fiddle Music
- Published By – Cotillion Music
- Published By – Naked Ear Music
- Published By – Windham Hill Music
- Recorded At – The Living Room At Windham Hill Inn
- Recorded At – Sheffield Studio
- Recorded At – Different Fur Studios
- Recorded At – Mobius Music
- Recorded At – Peabody Electronic Music Studio
- Mixed At – A&M Studios
- Mixed At – Peabody Recording Studio
Michael Hedges. Beyond Boundaries: Guitar Solos. LatinAutor, Imaginary Road Music Publishing и другие авторские общества 4. SME от лица компании Windham Hill Records UMPI, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. Aerial Boundaries is the second album by guitarist Michael Hedges released on the Windham Hill label in 1984. It was nominated for a Grammy Award as Best Engineered Recording. The songs on Aerial Boundaries are all beautiful and haunting in their own right and it is this emphasis on composition. Aerial Boundaries - Michael Hedges. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Aerial Boundaries. Michael Hedges - Aerial Boundaries 1984. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Instrumental Acoustic. Songs in album Michael Hedges - Aerial Boundaries 1984. Michael Hedges - Aerial Boundaries. Michael Hedges - Bensusan. Michael Hedges - Rickover's Dream. Michael Hedges - Ragamuffin. Michael Hedges - After The Gold Rush. Michael Hedges - Hot Type. Michael Hedges - Spare Change. Michael Hedges - Ménage À Trois. Album 1984 9 Songs. New Age 1984. 9 tracks 37:56. This is the finest album from Michael Hedges, the man who is responsible for the greatest revolution in solo acoustic guitar playing since Leo Kottke. There are moments on Aerial Boundaries where it seems literally impossible that so much music is coming from one man and his guitar. Aerial Boundaries, 1984. Aerial Boundaries, 04:40. After the Gold Rush, 04:09. Spare Change, 05:46. Aerial Boundaries LP, Album. Windham Hill Records. SEL-RA 1132 371 032-1. South Korea. 이 버전 판매. WD-1032. Aerial Boundaries CD, Album. Michael Hedges - Rickover's Dream 4:52. Michael Hedges, Ragamuffin 3:15. Michael Hedges, After the Gold Rush 4:11. Michael Hedges, Hot Type 1:34. Michael Hedges, Spare Change 5:47. New Age. This track is not available in Russian Federation - Learn more