Van Der Graaf Generator - World Record AlbumPerformer: Van Der Graaf Generator
Title: World Record
Style: Prog Rock
Cat#: CAS 1120
Size MP3 version: 1652 mb
Size FLAC version: 2588 mb
Size WMA version: 1482 mb
Van Der Graaf Generator - World Record Album
|1||A Place To Survive|
|2||When She Comes|
|3||Meurglys III, The Songwriter's Guild|
|CAS 1120||Van Der Graaf Generator||World Record (LP, Album, Sma)||Charisma||CAS 1120||UK||1976|
|UICY-77003||Van Der Graaf Generator||World Record (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, SHM)||Virgin, Charisma||UICY-77003||Japan||2015|
|9124 001||Van Der Graaf Generator||World Record (LP, Album)||Charisma||9124 001||Portugal||1977|
|9211-1120||Van Der Graaf Generator||World Record (LP, Album)||Charisma||9211-1120||Canada||1976|
|VJD-28086||Van Der Graaf Generator||World Record (CD, Album, RE)||Charisma, Virgin Japan||VJD-28086||Japan||1988|
- Art Direction – Frank Sansom
- Design [Sleeve Designed By] – A.D. Design
- Drums, Percussion, Cymbal, Performer [Fingerpop] – Guy Evans
- Engineer – Pat Moran
- Keyboards [Manuals And Pedals] – Hugh Banton
- Management [Gordianisation By] – Troeller
- Mastered By [The Cut] – Arun
- Producer – Van Der Graaf Generator
- Saxophone [Alto, Tenor, Soprano], Flute – David Jackson
- Vocals, Guitar [Meurglys Iii], Performer [Wassistderpunktenbacker] – Peter Hammill
- Written-By – Hugh Banton (tracks: B2), Peter Hammill
UK repress from the period 1976-1979.
Dark blue Charisma logo on rear sleeve.
1) Silver Charisma logo on rear sleeve;
2) Light blue Charisma logo on rear sleeve.
The album was recorded and mixed at Rockfield Studios 1&2, between May 10-30, 1976 and rehearsed at Headley Grange through April 1976.
Marketed by Charisma Records Ltd., 70 Old Compton St., London W1.
Manufactured and Distributed by Phonogram Ltd.
Printed in England by James Upton Limited
℗ 1976 Charisma Records Ltd
All tracks Static Music/ Charisma Music/ Chappell & Co Ltd
Marketed and distributed by Phonogram Ltd
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): †CAS 1120-A†
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): †CAS 1120-B†
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, stamped): CAS 1120 A//2 M 12 12
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, stamped): CAS1120 B//3 T 1 2
- Lacquer Cut At – Master Room
- Lacquer Cut At – Trident Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – CBS Studios, London
- Pressed By – Phonodisc Ltd.
- Marketed By – Charisma Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – Phonogram Ltd.
- Distributed By – Phonogram Ltd.
- Printed By – James Upton Ltd.
- Published By – Static Music Ltd.
- Published By – Static Music
- Published By – Charisma Music
- Published By – Chappell & Co. Ltd.
- Recorded At – Rockfield Studios
- Mixed At – Rockfield Studios
World Record is the seventh studio album by Van der Graaf Generator, originally released in 1976 on Charisma Records. Bonus tracks were added for the 2005 rerelease. It was the last album recorded by the classic line-up of the band until their 2005 reunion: Hugh Banton and David Jackson departed in December 1976 and January 1977 respectively. Banton's departure owed to financial troubles and his then-recent marriage, but he stayed to finish touring commitments. Jackson continued with Peter Hammill and. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Van Der Graaf Generator. CAS 1120. Van Der Graaf Generator. World Record LP, Album, Sma. Продать эту версию. Record Mundial LP, Album. HERE YOU CAN LISTEN TO MY BAND: World Record is the seventh studio album by Van der Graaf Generator, originally released in 1976 When She Comes. Studio Album, released in 1969 Track list of 1997 Fie. Album 1976 7 Songs. World Record. World Record is very much a divided record, sounding beautifully clean, but lacking in both performance and focus. Evans plays as well as ever, but without the creative spark of earlier records Hammill, meanwhile, was responsible for the rambling, scattered Meurglys III The Songwriter's Guild, a lumbering piece named after one of his guitars. World Record is a music studio album recording by VAN DER GRAAF GENERATOR Eclectic ProgProgressive Rock released in 1976 on cd, lp, vinyl andor cassette. CD Charisma - CASCD 1120 1988, UK CD Charisma - CASCDR 1120 2005, UK Remastered by P. Hammill w 2 bonus tracks recorded for the John Peel Show - BBC Radio One, November 1976. Thanks to ProgLucky for the. Listen free to Van der Graaf Generator World Record When She Comes, A Place to Survive and more. 5 tracks 52:53. They did not experience much commercial success in the UK, but became popular in Italy during the 1970s. In 2005 the band reformed, and are still musically active with a line-up of Hammill, organist Hugh Banton and drummer Guy Evans. House With No Door, Theme One, The Undercover Man и другие песни. About World Record. World Record Q&A. More Van der Graaf Generator albums. Do Not Disturb. Show all albums by Van der Graaf Generator. Van Der Graaf Generator were among the many bands that emerged in the 70's. They commenced with an album that lacked any of their signature characteristics and slowly and steadily constructed a darker sound, full of jazz and blues elements as well as signs of psychedelic scattered all around. After a short-termed breakup in 1972, aftermath of an exhausting world tour, Van Der Graaf Generator reformed in 1975, under exceptional conditions, that favored the making of groundbreaking albums. Godbluff''1975 and ''Still Life''1976 showed that the band had matured musically during the hiatus and had tried to make a more consistent and focused sound